Friday, February 11, 2011

Tri-Phase Endurance, You Had Me At Hello

Out for a run the other day with my asthmatic boyfriend who, said to say, can now woop my ass. I don’t know what happened to me. I used to be able to run miles with ease. But now that I’m out of practice, I can barely go two miles without keeling over, gasping for air. Yeah I know. Go ahead and laugh. But with work and school and other various obligations that have caught up with me these past couple of years, I haven’t really had a ton of time to devote to building up my endurance. That, ladies and gentlemen, is going to change.

Vitalyte’s got this really amazing new product. It’s called Tri-Phase Endurance and I’m told it’s what I need to drink to help me get through those first two miles and on to the other five. So why is it so great, you ask? Simply put, Tri-Phase Endurance is formulated to provide sustained energy and cognitive focus, all while fighting free radicals, replenishing the electrolytes you lose in extreme athletics and rapidly accelerating recovery. Yep, three stages all in one drink.

So, let’s talk about stage one first. Stage One is for mental focus and sustained energy. Yeah, I need that. I need that a lot. Tell me more. The sustained energy and mental focus comes from a combo of Vitamins B6 and B12 (a couple of my faves), and fast and slow acting carbohydrates – Crystalline Fructose, Maltodextrin and Palatinose™. Crystalline Fructose and Maltodextrin are fast acting carbohydrates that provide immediate energy – yes, much better than a quad shot venti caramel macchiato. Palatinose™ is a patented endurance carbohydrate that provides the sustained energy you need to keep you pumping through to the last mile.

You know Vitalyte, even at just stage one of three you’ve already got me falling for you. Stay tuned readers and I’ll give you a little taste of the other things that make this drink so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment