Monday, February 14, 2011

The Tri-Phase Love Affair Endures

So readers, if you’ve tuned in lately you’ll notice I’ve found myself a new love. Vitalyte’s Tri Phase Endurance. This all came about when a few days ago I had finally gone for run again, after being absent from the routine for over two years. Much to my dismay, I found that I couldn’t even get through two miles without having to quit, gasping for breath and all. Well, I have made a plan to get myself back in shape and fortunately for me, my favorite sports drink maker – Vitalyte – has just come out with this great new endurance drink, formulated to provide sustained energy and focus, fight free radicals, replenish electrolytes and accelerate recovery. And trust me folks, it does just that.

Tri-Phase Endurance is a three stage drink. In my last post, I talked about stage one’s awesome ability to provide mental focus and sustained energy. Well, my love for the drink doesn’t stop there. Stage two is all about increasing endurance and decreasing muscle fatigue. The Branched Chain Amino Acids and CarnoSyn™ Beta-Alanine provide your muscles with needed amino acids, speed recovery and buffer lactic acid. CarnoSyn™ Beta-Alanine is patented and clinically proven to buffer lactic acid and increase endurance. Goodbye annoying muscle cramps. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are like instant food for your hungry muscles and stimulate protein synthesis, helping to repair and build new ones. Yes, I need that. Lastly, Arginine and Citrulline are part of the Nitric Oxide cycle and may help boost blood flow to thirsty muscles.

Alright Vitalyte, you are making this whole getting back in shape thing sound easier and easier.
Friends, come back in a bit and I’ll tell you about the last stage of this awesome drink…

No comments:

Post a Comment